Albion Online : Crop Profit Calculator


Albion Online Farming Calculator

The crop farming profit calculator helps work our the best crops to grow to make the most silver. Crunch the numbers to maximum crop profit. As Albion Online is a game of economy, then it's important to take the sell price and minus cost to setup that crop.

Tiers don't just sell for more because they are higher tiers, Carrots, Beans, Wheat, Turnips, Cabbage, Potatoes, Corn, and Pumpkin sale prices are based on demand. Any tier can net more silver profit depending on the market.

How to use this tool

This is an estimation calculator, it is recommended go to the market check prices, check how many plots you can water and then look at which crops are likely to make the most profit. In many premium cases you may need to invest in building levels to reach maximum profit.

  • Prices are loaded daily from, they may not be accurate.
  • Harvested seed yields 3-6 of its crop (double yields for premium). We assume 4.5 for non-premium and a 9 average for premium.
  • Watered crops have a 25% chance of 2 worms (75% no worms)
  • Profit is crops harvested, plus seeds collected, plus worms gathered, less initial seeds used
  • Seed counts are the estimated amount received from harvest (you may want to keep some for replanting).

Suggestions or found a bug

Leave me a comment/like on:

Version History

20 May 2022
albion-online/calculators 1.0

patchJavascript templating error

30 Sep 2021
albion-online/calculators 0.3

addedAnimal Produce, eggs, milk and mill refined butter
patchCalculate decimals as floats on refine butcher

17 Sep 2021
albion-online/calculators 0.2

addedRemember values on return
patchRefine cost missing from meat

Read version history »
(1 More Updates)